Tuesday 4 July 2017

Pink Cosmetics: Solid Brush and Sponge Cleanser - Pink Peonies

 Being a beauty blogger means you're constantly experimenting with new makeup and trying new makeup techniques, it also means your makeup brushes are always dirty because they're constantly being used. For me, because I use makeup almost everyday of the week so my brushes are smothered with makeup, which means during the weekend, I have a weekly brush bath for my beloved brushes... After searching through many brush cleansers, which are very costly, my favourite that I've come across is Pink Cosmetics Solid Brush and Sponge Cleanser in Pink Peonie. 
Now you can see how absolutely gorgeous this brush cleanser actually is, which left me in such a situation because it was too pretty to use and I actually wanted to preserve the brush cleanser. When I finally got myself together and decided to take the plunge and use the brush cleaner, I was in awe, the scent was so gorgeously girly and made the nasty job of brush cleaning so fun and fresh. This brush cleanser is simple to use, actually it's the most simple method out there... all you do is wet your brush or sponge, and swirl it in the Solid Brush Cleansing Tub, I use a Brush Egg afterwards just to make sure my brushes are super fresh and clean and then simply rinse off. 
You're probably wondering why I prefer this brush cleanser over the few others that are currently on the market, well first off... this one is handcrafted, which means a lot of care and effort has gone into making each one of these cleansers. Each Solid Brush Cleanser contains soothing cocoa butter and olive oil to condition and easily break down excess residue and germs. The brush cleansers are also 100% solid which makes it easy for traveling or if you're a makeup artist on the go! My absolute favourite part of these brushes are that they FREE of all sulphates, parabens, phthalates, petroleum products and other skin irritants, which means cleaner brushes without harsh chemicals on your brushes. These gorgeous Solid Brush and Sponge Cleanser is available for R150 at Pink Cosmetics. The Brush Cleansers are available in Pink Peonie, Pastel Goth Lilac Dreams, Unicorn Dreams, Mermaids Kiss and Natural. 


No comments:

Post a Comment