Tuesday 18 July 2017

Glamglow: Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer

Girls love to gorgeously glow? RIGHT!! I absolutely love to have a gorgeous glow, no matter where I'm going, and yes.. I'm super guilty of even using a highlighter to work! I was absolutely ecstatic when Glamglow South Africa brought in their Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer. I was lucky enough to purchase a jar from Red Square Online in the shade Nude Glow. So you guys definitely know that first impressions are EVERYTHING! So can you imagine my excitement when this Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer arrived home in a hot pink box? I love bright vibrant colours, and this just made me even more excited to try out the product.

The packaging has my heart, shimmering silver with a eye catching casing over the jar, it gave me goosebumps just thinking about how incredible this product could be... moments of excitement filled my soul as I opened the jar... a fresh sweet scent hit me, a scent which was so gorgeously girly, I'm not sure if I'm more in love which the scent or the product. I swiped my finger across a shimmering soft nude cream and swatched it on my hand... at the time, I was sitting outside, so I watched my hand glistening as the rays of the suns light captured the true beauty of this Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer. 

To test this sweet peach scented shimmering beauty out, I applied a thin layer to my skin and topped it up with my everyday Foundation, can you talk about shimmering sun kissed glow? I absolutely loved the light yet creamy texture of this moisturizer, not forgetting the luminous look my skin had minutes after applying this  Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer, I loved how it gave my skin a subtle boost of radiance and glow which I thought was perfect enough to wear everyday. GlamGlow South Africa state that their supercharged formula is filled with vitamins, botanicals, hyaluronic acid and TEAOXI golden root technology which instantly floods dull skin with hydration and moisture for a healthy looking radiance. 

The Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer contains a super blend of ingredients and oils to ensure skin moisture balance is restored. The super blend contains emollients including jojoba oil, shea butter and ceramides. The Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer also contains a special skin conditioning lipid complex which is designed to help infuse skin with optimal hydration. Of course with the hefty price tag of R750, making this item a "splurge", I definitely wouldn't use it everyday, maybe just special occasions or a night out, but an advantage if you're an Edgars account holder, you can grab a jar from Red Square Online and pay on your account which is what I sneakily do when I shop online.  The Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer is available in Pearl Glow, Nude Glow and Sun Glow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment