Friday 22 April 2016

Physicians Formula: Ultra Nourishing Argan Oil

 Ever heard of “liquid gold”? Something so magical that with frequent use, this mystical “liquid gold” could improve skin’s tone, brightness, texture and elasticity… Look no further, because I’ve found the HOLY GRAIL of Argan Oils, right here in Dis-Chem. A big thank you to Physicians Formula for bringing this HG Ultra Nourishing Argan Oil to South African shores. I’m normally sceptical when purchasing facial oils, but I was super excited when I spotted this Ultra Nourishing Argan Oil in Dis-Chem Ballito, I kept looking at the bottle because the “mystical” look of the bottle, really caught my attention. Of course, I had to have the Argan Oil, because my shopaholic side, just couldn’t say no. 
I’ve spent the last month testing out this HG Argan Oil, and I’ve found amazing uses for it. I’ve tested it out on my face, hair and body and WOW, after a few uses, I started to see a great improvement. Physicians Formula states: this weightless multi-tasking combines the benefits of a moisturiser, primer, brightener, protector and treatment, all in one. According to Physicians Formula, this Argan Oil contains magical ingredients from Morocco to transform skin, smoothing the appearance of fine lines, brightening dull skin and renewing suppleness, helping to enhance skin’s youthful looking glow without ever feeling or looking greasy. 
I’ve used this Ultra Nourishing Argan Oil as a facial oil for a month, every night before bed. After using this Argan Oil every night, I noticed a big improvement in my skin’s condition, I woke up every morning to smooth, nourished skin with a lovely glowing look. I even tried applying the oil on damn skin during the day, and it left my skin with a dewy fresh look, surprisingly, even though my skin is REALLY oily.. I didn’t have a very oily look, which I really liked, because oily skin also needs nourishing. This Physicians Formula Argan Oil is: hypoallergenic, fragrance free, paraben free, gluten free, non comedogenic and dermatologist approved.
 This Argan Oil is really an all rounder kind of product, in all my excitement I really forgot to mention the packaging, as you can see.. this liquid gold comes in a gorgeous printed glass bottle, I keep my bottle displayed on my acrylic make up organiser because the bottle is so “classy”. I especially like the gold print on the bottle, but the reason I really love this Argan Oil is because of the dropper tool,it just caught my attention, mainly because it is something different, as you don’t find a lot of facial oils with droppers now days. Retails at R229,95, and is available at Dis-Chem.

No comments:

Post a Comment