Friday 5 June 2015

Friday's Favourite Five

As of today, Winter is officially here, with the icy wind, freezing everything in sight. I'm spending my morning with a hot chocolate in hand, typing up this post for you guys! Friday's Favourite Five? It is a series which I used to blog about, where I can introduce my five favourite items to you for th
e week, with a short mini statement about why I love these products so much, so let us begin... 
1. Korres Wild Rose Lip Butter: This is my favourite Winter lip balm, because it can keep my lips hydrated plus gives lips a sheer tint of colour. Korress Lip Butter claims: " A buttery lip balm that melts on the lips and offers a shiny tinted finish. The combination of shea butter and rice wax offers deep hydration and softness. Ideal for chapped lips." This lip butter really lives up to the claims, plus it comes in a super cute little pot. 

2. Catrice Eyebrow Filler: This has to be my favourite brow filler, so you can face those icy Winter days with perfect brows. This brow gel is naturally tinted and the fibers in this gel fill gaps in eye brows, making them look perfectly shaped in seconds. It works like a charm and is definitely an affordable option for perfect brows every day. 

3. Rimmel London Wonder'full Mascara: This has to be my all time favourite mascara, you're probably wondering why, because it contains argan oil, so it gives lashes some major benefits, plus it leaves lashes looking long, luscious and looking extra shiny. It is a must have this winter for the perfect lashes. 

4. The Body Shop Wonderblur: I've read many raving reviews about this Wonderblur before I purchased it, but this is a NEED in every girl's make up bag, because this talented cream instantly smoothes skin texture, while also reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores. I really like this primer for being moisturising. It doesn't make my skin feel too matte or dry but leaves it looking flawless. 

5. Statement necklace by Zibastyles: This neck lace was my favourite purchase of last year, however I didn't get to use it much until this year. I've been rocking this gorgeous statement necklace to work recently with my coats and jackets. Statement necklaces really tie up an outfit, especially in Winter when you're looking for a little bit of extra glam. Zibastyles can be found on Instagram. 


1 comment: